SMART MICRONS offers high quality precision 24-karat gold plating services for ferrous, cuprous, aluminium, steel, and a variety of other substrate materials for industrial applications, using Nano Tech Gold Deposition (NTGD) technology. We can achieve thicknesses of 0.3 microns to 15 microns and purity of 99.9%.
A thin layer of gold ions are deposited over the substrate metal through Electrodeposition process. An electric current is passed through the electrolytic solution that contains dissolved Gold ions. The ions adhere to the surface of the object to be coated and form a protective and functional coating.
- Wear resistance
- Heat resistant
- Non – corrosive
- High conductivity
- Low & stable contact resistance
- Solder able
- Bright Electrolytic Nickel
- Matte deposits
- Mirror/Bright deposits
- Electrolytic Anti-tarnish
- Electroless Anti- tarnish
- Ferrous: All Ferrous Alloys Including Mild Steel, Stainless Steels.
- Cuprous: All Cuprous Alloys Including Pure Copper, Copper Alloys Including Tellurium & Beryllium, Brass, Nickel-Silver.
- Aluminium: All Aluminium Alloys Including Wrought, Cast and Proprietary Alloy.
- Exotics: Inconel, Cobalt-Chrome, Kovar, Monel, Lead.
- Electrical and Electronics